Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wild Wild West



Cap and Trade, Wal mart and the government in bed together, and Micheal Jackson is the big headline. It is amazing how stoned the American people are to let this happen!!!!! A power hungry Chicago thug is trying to take over america and we are just rolling over. Who is the government to tell me what improvements I need to make to a home in order to sell it!!!! I'll show them I just won't sell. Next I'll need to be energy efficient to get a simple rental license. Don't get me wrong, I think becoming a green energy efficient world is a key to the long term survival of mankind, however in a land of freedom like America it is supposed to be my choice as to when and how I conform. I should conform because it is economically and morally feasible, not because big brother tells me I have to.

Guess what folks, our broke ass governments can say they are ramming it down our throats, but I can't wait to see them enforce their grand sceme. Local governments are broke, state govts are, and so is our federal government. Why the hell should we listen to an organization that can never run in the black???!!!!!

I need to take care of my own. So if the government wants to play games, i'll create games of my own. If you want to tax the shit of my income, I guess it's time to not let em know what the income really is. Cash is now king. The government would love everything to be on a debit card so they can track it all, and eventually thats the way big brother will roll. Until then an underground economy will arise bigger than ever. Our US dollar may become a joke soon, and if the world decides to stop buying our debt our govt, debt and all their ideas to control the nation. It will become a joke since they won't have the money to enforce their grand socilization, and taxation without representation. Meanwhile pay me in cash baby!

I can tell you that I suddenly have a 25% vacancy factor(wink wink) and I am living barely above the poverty line. In the car business it's cash for everything, I pay my mechanics cash, my customers pay cash, many tenants pay cash. Guess what, cash is real hard to keep track of. If the government wants to bail themseves out on my dime, come try and find it. With the way you have screwed up this country so far,I doubt your good enough to beat me. I've played fair to this point, and you've continued to screw me . Now it's every man for himself. Wild wild west style.

No comments:

Post a Comment