Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Extraordinary Circumstances? You mean **** hitting the fan?


You know they are expecting another shoe to drop when Congress adds in case of emergency, or in case of extraordinary circumstances in a bill concerning FDIC borrowing. Adding these words to a bill concerning the Treasury department lending to the FDIC certainly means that while they are telling the American sheeple everything is OK, they are in reality getting prepared for **** to hit the fan. What is frightning is by adding these clauses it allows the Treasury to make moves without Congress approval? Wouldn't that mean that the government is spending taxpayer money without any representation IN CASE OF EMERGENCY? I am starting to get really pissed off at all the things going on in this dictatorship we put in office! I don't want socialized healthcare. I don't want the government telling me how to build or renovate a house. I don't want to be taxed on my carbon footprint. I don't want shady scumbag self serving bankers bailed out, and I certainly don't want the treasury and the fed to be able to circumvent our legislative body IN CASE OF EMERGENCY. They just said on CNBC that the SEC is planning on putting more regulations on Wall Street. Where the hell was the SEC when The Orange Man was giving money to anyone who could fog a mirror, then bribing the ratings companies such as Moody's to rate these garbage deriviatives as triple AAA. I hate to say it, but things are far worse than the Government wants you to know. We are in A state of very extraordinary circumstances. It's time for America to wake up, put down the Bong or the Budweiser and take a look at the big picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment