Thursday, July 23, 2009

Things just don't make sense


1/4 of a trillion dollars in Treasuries to be sold next week!?!? Who is going to buy all this debt? When is all this deficit spending going to catch up, and why is the stock market continue to go up? I can't figure out anything that is going on now. I guess we will have things looking like they will improve, until all of a sudden it will crash and burn again? I can't believe after all the rampant speculation and fraud over the past 10 years that all of a sudden everything is OK. I think it might be time to stock up on Guns, ammo, food and water. Get a nice garden growing and prepare for the worst. Then hope it doesn't happen. I am starting to 2nd guess myself here. Could I be wrong? Could things actually get better this quickly? Some Wall street guys are calling for DOW 15000 by sometime next year?! I still think they are smoking crack, and will remain on the sidelines a while longer. Something still stinks in the air, but it appears the perfume is covering it up well.

2 comments:

  1. Not buying it... I'm net short the market right now. Not big, but still short.

    What I believe is happening is this. Over the last few months the big boys (**cough GS cough**) have been manipulating the market and the momentum guys have been all over the trade. Now it comes time to lure in the bag holders. That'd be J6P... So they use the carry trade and create panic buying so people start kicking themselves for not getting in.

    This auction is going to be a big deal as the money has to come from somewhere. If it fails, the PD's eat it... China's had three failures.

    Now from a criminal point of view, I'd buy with both fists and then spark a rally in the DX. The DX was tracking point for point with the ES, but as of mid day it has decoupled... For the carry to work it needs to stay flat or decline. Any kind of material increase will cause people to run for the doors and the DX will shoot north and the bottom will fall out of stocks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember..the FED has a lot more money than the rest of us do, so don't get caught going short too soon.

    ReplyDelete