Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What's going on in this country

It's been a while since I've been a guest poster on this blog. Thanks to my dear friend to keep it going. Things have been crazy lately. I am in the process of trying to close what was once a thriving prosperous business. I guess truly it wasn't all that thriving since it was all smoke and mirrors because of much money out there, due to the ridiculous loose lending practices of the recent boom. It is ironic that the ones who created this mess we are in are bailed out by the same corrupt government that encouraged it, and quite possibly forced it. All the while they are getting sweet mortgage deals from the orange man. If there is a hell, Chris Dodd, Pelosi and all the other "put money in my pocket" congressman will have to answer for their sins. Our government has put themselves before the people. They are public servants.

No comments:

Post a Comment